This precision 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe is designed to perform various types of metal, jade and wood turning. It is perfect for a sturdy workbench or as a stand-alone unit when mounted on a suitable stand. It can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing and modeling works.
It is both perfect for hobbyists and modelers who is looking to add finite detail to their construction project. It features variable-speed spindle with high and low speed ranges and convenient quick-lock tailstock.
1.Read the manual carefully before open the package
2.Make sure the machine is leveled before Power on the machine.
3.Make sure that the gap between the middle plate or guide is moderate, not too small.Moving the plate by swiving the wheel to make sure the plate can move smoothly
4.Before starting up, make sure that the voltage is within the working voltage range(230V +/- 10% or 120V+/- 10% base on the products you bought ).
5. The cutting amount should be controlled within 1.5 mm for steel or iron , 3 mm for Alumium or copper to prevent damage of the motor or the motor circuit board due to overload.
- Suitable for turnings of metal, wood, jade, etc.
- Ideal for use in labs, workshops, engineering and education.
- Can be turned within foreign aid, turning thread, turning taper and so on.
- Telescopic sets with scale, you can intuitively see the length of the telescopic handle scale, precise scaling can be digitally standardized or adjusted by lateral movement.
- Spindle speed can be adjusted from 50 to 2500 RPM (50-1250 low, 100-2500 high).
- Equipped with all-metal gears, this machine is wear-resistant, durable, more accurate rotation and professional.
- Multi-function automatic tool.
- Accurate operation and professional performance.
- Variable spindle speed of 50-2500 RPM
- All metal gears, shell and hand wheel
- High precision, able to turn out standard qualified works
- 750W strong power, 400mm (15-3/4") processing distance
- Automatic tool, infinitely variable, professional tool post
- Telescopic sets with scale
- Wear-resistant, durable, accurate and professional
- Swing Over Bed: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Cross Slide 4-5/8" (117 mm)
- Distance Between Centers: 15-3/4" (400 mm)
- Motor Power: 750W
- Spindle Speed Ranges: Low 50-1250, high 100-2500 RPM
- Travel: compound rest 2-1/8" (54 mm), cross slide 3" (76 mm)
- Tailstock: Taper MT#2
- Tail Sleeve: φ1" (25 mm)
- Hole Thru Spindle: φ0.83" (21 mm),taper MT#3/MT#5
- Feed speeds: (3) 0.0037"–0.0071"/rev
- Inch Threads: 8-44 TPI
- Metric Threads: 0.5-3.0 mm
- Footprint: 31-1/2" x 10-1/2"
- Spindle Accuracy: 0.0004-0.0012" (0.01-0.03 mm)
- Main Engine Gross Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
- Main Engine Package Dimensions (L* W* H): 36* 19* 17" (91* 48* 44 cm)
- Standard Equipment:
- 4"(100m) 3-Jaw and 125mm 4-jaw chucks
- Steady rest & follow rest
- 4-Way turret tool post (3/8" max tool size)
- MT#2 & MT#3 dead centers