Grab your Discounted Small Lathe 7 x 12 Inch 600W 21mm Spindle hole 100mm Chuck Lathe Variable Speed Milling while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves!
Small Lathe 7 x 12 Inch 600W 21mm Spindle hole 100mm Chuck Lathe Variable Speed Milling
This 600W miniature lathe is a benchtop lathe which is designed to perform various types of metal, jade and wood turning. It is an ideal equipment for single-processing or small batch production and can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing and modeling works in Industry and school teaching, vehicle maintenance, home maintenance, scientific research units. It is also perfect for hobbyists and modelers who is looking to add finite detail to their construction project.
Whether you’re turning, counter facing or making bushings, spindles, prototypes or models, this precision mini lathe will meet the challenge.
- Suitable for turnings of metal, wood, jade, etc.
- Ideal for use in labs, workshops, engineering and education.
- Can be turned within foreign aid, turning thread, turning taper and so on.
- CE certification.
- DC motor driven.
- Stepless speed regulation.
- High-frequency quenched slideway.
Variable spindle speed of 50-1250/100-2500RPM.
- Spindle bearings use precise tapered roller bearings.
- Speed infinitely variable, easy to read via digital speed display.
- Prism bed guides inductively hardened and precision ground
- Rails have been quenched with high frequency and elaborate milling.
- Spindle can be adjusted positive and reverse rotation.
- 600w strong power, 300mm processing distance.
- High precision, able to turn out standard qualified works.
- Metal gears, metal shell, metal hand wheel,All metal gear without any plastic parts
- Power: 600W, 220V/110V
- Distance Between Centers: 12" (300mm)
- Swing Over Bed: 7" (180mm)
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 4" (95mm)
- Width of Bed: 4" (100mm)
- Taper of Spindle Bore: MT3
- Spindle Bore: 1inch (21mm)
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 50-1250RPM(LOW)/100-2500(HIGH)
- Range of Longitudinal Feeds: 0.08-0.16mm
- Range of Threads: 10-44T.P.I (0.5-3mm)
- Top Slide Travel: 2" (55mm)
- Cross Slide Travel: 3" (75mm)
- Tailstock Quill Travel: 2.5" (60mm)
- Taper of Tailstock Quill: MT2
- Gross Weight: 68kg (149.6lbs)
- Package Dimensions: 780*480*420mm (31"*19"*17")
- 1 X Mini Lathe
- 1 X 3-jaw Chuck (100mm)
- 1 X Splash Guard
- 1 X Chip Tray
- 1 X Toolbox
- 1 X English User Manual
Tool Box Accessories
- 5 X Change Gears
- 3 X External Jaws
- 1 X Fasten Thimble
- 1 X Oil Can
- 1 X Chuck Wrench
- 5 X Hexagon Wrenches
- 2 X Screwdrivers
Item: Precision Mini Lathe 600W
Power: 600W, 220V/110V
Spindle Bore: 21mm
Range of Spindle Speeds: 50-2500RPM
Chuck Diameter: 3-jaw Chuck (100mm)
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
ClickADD TO CARTto Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.