Grab your Discounted Pex Tubing Pex Pipe Oxygen Barrier O2 EVOH Red Radiant 1/2" x 1000ft Floor Heat while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves!
Pex Tubing Pex Pipe Oxygen Barrier O2 EVOH Red Radiant 1/2" x 1000ft Floor Heat
Item Description: 1/2" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier (EVOH) is used for residential and light commercial radiant heating applications. With the same properties as PEX non barrier pipes, EVOH PEX barrier pipe keeps oxygen and other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems. Tubing is marked every 5ft with length, ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical information.
1/2" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier (EVOH) is used for residential and light commercial radiant heating applications, water supply system, etc. PEX tubing with oxygen barrier is able to prevent oxygen from infiltrating into tubing system and stops it from oxidating metal parts of the heating system. By applying PEX tubing, thus lengthen the lifespans of metal parts including valves, switches, boilers and sub-catchments. If this tubing is applied in water supply system, water will not be spoiled due to oxidation. Meanwhile, bacteria living on oxygen will not breed as well. It has many applications due to it's flexibility, light weight and ability to deliver a large amount of heat. Tubing is marked every 5ft with length and meets ASTM standards, approvals, certifications, pressure ratings and other technical standards.
1/2" PEX tubing w/ Oxygen Barrier is common but not limited to following applications:
- Structural concrete slabs (rebar or wire mesh reinforced slabs).
- Non-structural slabs (thermal mass, gypsum slabs).
- Staple-up (between joists) radiant floor heating with and without heat transfer plates.
- "Sandwich" type radiant heating (between subfloor and finished floor).
- Snow & ice melting systems.
- Baseboard & radiator heating systems.
- Water supply system.
Standards, Certifications & Approvals
- ASTM F876: Standard specification for crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) tubing.
- ASTM F877: Standard specification for crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) plastic hot- and-cold-water distribution systems.
- ASTM F2023: Standard test method for evaluating the oxidative resistance of crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) tubing and systems to hot chlorinated water.
- CSA B137.5: Crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) tubing systems for pressure applications.
- All oxygen barrier PEX tubing we sell meets and exceeds DIN 4726 standard for oxygen barrier requirements.
- ANSI/NSF 14, ANSI/NSF61, NSF-Pw (certified for radiant heating applications).
- UPC listed by IAPMO.
- SDR-9 dimensional standards.
- Crimp connection system (crimp tool + crimp rings + crimp fittings).
- Cinch (clamp) connection system (cinch tool + St. steel clamps + crimp fittings).
- Press system (by Viega).
- Sharkbite Fittings.
- Compression PEX Fittings.
- Brand new and high quality
- Meets ASTM standards
- Pressure and heat resistant
- Can be long-term used under 95℃ environment
- Compatitable toughness with large bending radius
- 25 years manufacturer's warranty
- Strong, flexible, corrosion-resistant pipe
- Able to deliver large amount of heat
- SDR-9 dimensional standards
- Residential and light commercial applications
- Prevent metal parts from oxidating
- Does not breed bacteria living on oxygen
- Enviromental protaction and avirulent insipidity
- PEX Type: PEX-B
- PEX Tubing Size: 1/2"
- Coiled: Yes
- Total Length: 304m (1000ft)
- Outside Diameter: 15.9mm (0.625")
- Inner Diameter: 12.1mm (0.475")
- Warranty: Industrial standard, 25-year manufacturer's warranty
- Pressure Ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5" (industry standard for 1/2" PEX)
- Gross Weight: 23.2kg (51.1lbs)
- Package Dimensions: 80*80*22cm (31.5"*31.5"*8.7")
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Outside Diameter: 0.625inch(16MM)
Inner Diameter: 0.475inch
Type: 1000ft pex tubing
PEX Type: PEX-B
Total Length: 1000ft
PEX Tubing Size: 1/2inch
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
ClickADD TO CARTto Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.