Grab your Discounted Jewelry Laser Welding Machine Mini Spot Welder 50A 400W Electric Pulse Sparkle while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves!
Jewelry Laser Welding Machine Mini Spot Welder 50A 400W Electric Pulse Sparkle
You should make sure that the power voltage is suitable for this equipment before using it. The welding output wire should be connected to the screw on the corresponding polarity (The nut should be tightened when output wire is connected to the output pole). When the welder is working, you should use the clip on the output wire clamp the workpiece, close to the tungsten needle. The distance between tungsten needle and the workpiece depends on the size and shape of the workpiece, it is usually between 0.5-1 mm. Set the welding position and move the foot switch, the high-temperature electric arc between the workpiece and the tungsten needle are welding the workpiece. The discharge end of the tungsten needle must be kept sharp before using and during using to maintain a good discharge condition. According to the size of the workpiece, the size of solder joints and technological requirements, you can change the output pulse current intensity to achieve the desired effect (the machine can be welded 0.5-2.5MM). Depending on the size of the workpiece, the size of solder joints and technological requirements, you can change the output pulse current intensity to achieve the desired effect (the machine can be welded 0.5-2.5MM).For example, the potentiometer output pulse current increases in counter- clockwise direction. Otherwise the output pulse current decreases.
Platinum can be used for spot welding
Welding rapid .K gold gold silver. Steel, for I circle, oval buckle fine precision welding wire, welded directly without solder powder. Joints smooth.
Using high-frequency plasma discharge principle, the metal weld puddle formed instantaneously
Adjusting output power according to the different sizes of wire
The welding work smooth, strong, fast, high efficiency
2 years warranty
Power supply: 220V 50HZ
Ampere for welding: 0.5~50A, continuous adjustable (fluctuation)
Weight: about 6.5kg /14.33LB
Size: 300*170*225mm / 11.8" x 6.69" x 8.85"
Application: All precious metals, precious metals alloy such as gold, silver, platinum, palladium
Sparkle welder can be used to weld:
1. Precious metal alloys; gold, silver, platinum and palladium
2. Titanium and stainless steel.
3. With some limitations, aluminum, tin and most brass alloys
4. Alloys with different attributes that are incompatible in normal welding
5. Alloys that would oxidize during welding and thus require an inert(Argon) atmosphere
Sparkle welder which use for jeweler:
1. Precisely position parts by tacking with the spot welder
2. Welding of necklaces with a diameter 0.3mm or larger(smaller diameter may melt)
3. Repair metal joints or breaks without removing set stones or pearls
4. Repair heat sensitive metals or metal alloys
5. Repair surface or entry point of a molding of the same alloy
With the inert argon atmosphere, welding can be done without requiring fluxing. The soldering point is smooth and does not require scaling or scale removal.
Installation and testing:
1. Connecting electrode, black wire to black connection (ground/cathode), red wire to red connection (positive /anode).
2. Connect argon gas through the argon gas pressure reducing valve; adjust the gas pressure reading to the minimum
3. Tungsten needle can be sharpened by grinding on the grinding wheel, or with the use of a Fordham flex shaft or dremal tool and an abrasive disk. Note that you should not use a wheel previously used to grind iron/steel as this will contaminate the needle and cause an uneven spark and/or weld results.
4. When installing the tungsten needle, please insure that the needle is approximately 5mm out from the welding head. The diameter of needle should be 0.1mm.
Our machine can only work with small things like necklaces with a diameter including or less than 1.2mm . No more than 1.2mm can work with metal like gold, silver, copper, steel, iron exclude aluminum.
1. Plug the device into the wall socket and turn it on.
2. Adjust input current by adjusting the current regulating dial to 1-1.5 to start. The current regulating dial ranges from 1-8. The dial can be adjusted as necessary depending upon the current flow that gives best results for your target material.
3. Check that gas is flowing over the tungsten tip with your finger. Adjust Argon gas until you can just feel the flow.
4. Clamp the object to be welded with the negative ground electrode. You cannot short circuit the machine by having both the tungsten needle and the ground clamp in contact through the work piece at the same time. Do not have the target work piece in direct contact with the tungsten needle. A 0.5mm arc gap is necessary for pulse welder operation. This is the optimum distance for welding.
5. Insure you have arc welding eye protection in place. The arc emits short wave UV radiation that will cause eye retinal burns and skin burns. Cover exposed skin (a shirt is fine), wear gloves and use an arc welding helmet.
6. Briefly step on the foot pedal and release. The arc will have pulsed and spot welded at the point you had the tungsten electrode.
1 x Welder
1 x Foot Pedal
1 x Cable
1 x Forceps Clamp
1 x Tungsten Needle
Max. Output Power: 400W
Ampere for Welding: 0.5~50A
Weight: 6.5kg / 14.33LB
Suitable For: All precious metals, precious metals alloy
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
ClickADD TO CARTto Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.