Grab your Discounted CW 5000 Water Chiller Industrial for 80W/100W CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves!
CW 5000 Water Chiller Industrial for 80W/100W CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
CW-5000 Series are professional cooling machines referring to international, advanced thermolysis cooling system designed, suitable for small water-cooled cooling devices requested machinery. The Industrial Water Chiller has a patent Certificate, CE and RoHS Certificate. It has been sold largely to Europe, South America, Asia and other markets.
It is designed for cooling the one CO2 glass laser tube under 80W/100W of the laser engraving and cutting machine. Emmiting rate higher than 60%.
Under normal circumstance, the new intelligent temperature controller does not need to adjust the controlling parameters.
It will self-adjust controlling parameters according to room temperature to meet cooling demands.
- Model: CW-5000DG
- Frequence: 60HZ
- Current: 3.5~5.6A
- Tank Capacity: 6L
- Compressor Power: 0.305KW, 0.41HP
- Refrigerating Capacity: 2866Btu/h, 0.84KW, 722Kcal/h
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Refrigerant Charge: 280g
- Precision: ±0.3℃
- Reducer: Capillary
- Pump Power: 0.03KW
- Maximum Flow: 10L/min
- Maximum Pumping Lift: 8M
- Inlet and Outlet: External Φ10mm brass connector
- Packing Dimensions: 720*440*620mm (L*W*H)
- Protection: Over current protection for compressor, flow alarm, over temperature alarm
- 1 × CW-5000DG Water Chiller Machine
- 1 × Power Cable
- 1 × Connection Hose
- 2 x Sealing Washer
- 1 × Spare Fuse
- 1 × User Manual
- 1 × Alarm Signal Output Plug
- Mainly used to have the heat generated during the laser device working that gone through the refrigerating cycle in compressor refrigeration system and eventually transferred to the air. The water temperature is able to be adjusted.
- Economic cooling equipment, easy to install and operate, compact and easily movable.
- Our industrial water chillers are popular for its 2 temperature control modes as constant temperature and intelligent temperature control. Under intelligent mode, the water temperature is adjusted according to ambient temperature. With this 1 key solution, customers no longer need to worry about water temperature adjustment of seasonal changes.
How to use
- Fill the water tank with purified water.
- Connect the water inlet of the water tank to the water outlet of the laser machine and connect the water outlet of the water tank to the water inlet of the laser machine.
- Installation steps:
- A. Open the package to check if the machine is intact and all the necessary accessories are completed.
- B. Open the injection port to feed cooling water.
- Observe water level gauge while adding water slowly, be careful not to have water overflowed! For the cooling of carbon steel equipment, water should be added with an appropriate amount of anti-corrosion agentia. Working in cold north area, it’s better to use noncorrosive antifreeze fluid.
- C. According to system conditions, please well connect water inlet and outlet pipe.
- D. Plug in, turn on the power switch. (Do not start up without water in the tank!)
- (1) Circulation pump of the chiller starts working. Operating for the first time may produce bubbles in the pipe, which occasionally leads to flow alarming. In such case, it will go back to normal after running for a few minutes.
- (2) After the first boot, please immediately check whether the water pipe leaks.
- (3) Power switched on, if the water temperature is below the set figure, it is normal that fans and other components of the machine do not work. The temperature controller will automatically control the working conditions of the compressor, magnetic valve, fans and other parts based on the set controlling parameters.
- (4) As it takes a longer time to start the compressor and other components, the time you take might range from seconds to minutes, please do not turn the power off and on again frequently.
- E. Check the water level in the water tank.
- The first startup of the new chiller empties the air in the water pipe, leading slightly water level decline. In order to keep the water level in the green area, it’s allowed to replenish adequate water. Please observe and record the current water level and inspect it again after the chiller has been running for a period of time, if the water level drops obviously, please re-inspect the water pipeline leakage.
- F. Adjust parameters of temperature controller.
- CW-5000 series use an intelligent thermostat. Normally users do not need to adjust it. If it's really necessary, please refer to "Operating status and parameters adjustment."
- Cooling water must be kept empty when cooling machine has been not in use for long or in transport.
- It is strictly forbidden to plug and run the cooler without feeding water.
- Cooler should be placed in a well-ventilated, dry environment away from heat sources. Please keep at least 30cm from obstructions to the air outlet which is in the back of the cooler, and leave at least 10cm between obstructions and air inlets of two sides.
- To protect laser tubes , the radiator fan of cooler will suspend to work when water temperature is too low , and it will restart to run when water temperature rises back to acceptable range.
- To ensure good heat dissipating, please open the lid to clean the dirt regularly.
- Working in cold north area, it is better to use noncorrosive antifreeze fluid.
- E1- Over high room temperature
- E2- Over high water temperature
- E3- Over low water temperature
- E4- Room temperature sensor failure
- E5- Water temperature sensor failure
- When alarm occurs, the error code and the temperature will be alternately displayed.
- In alarming state, the alarm sound could be suspended by pressing any button, but the alarm displayremains until the alarm condition is eliminated.
- Flow alarm and output ports:
- In order to guarantee that the equipment will not be damaged when cooling water circulation is out of control, CW-5000series chillers possesses an unique low flow alarm protection.
- The flow alarm is connected to the normally open relay and normally closed relay contacts, requiring operating current less than 5A, working voltage less than 300V.
- 6L cooling tank capacity
- Energy saving, long working life and simple operation
- Different models according to local voltage and frequency
- With completed water flow and over high temperature alarm functions
- Professional forced air-cooled radiator, high heat dissipating capacity and not easy to be blocked
- Equipped with alarm output port, can quickly protect sensitive components
- Multiple power specifications; CE approval; RoHS approval
- Water is available for a long time use
- Real-time temperature monitoring, accurate knowledge of heating devices working condition
- High cost performance, low failure rate
- 800W cooling capacity; optional environmental refrigerant
- ±0.3°C precisely temperature control
- The intelligent temperature controller has 2 control modes, applicable to different applied occasions; with various setting and display functions
- Multiple alarm functions: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrentprotection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm
- Optional heater and water filte
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Item: Water Chiller Industrial
Tank Capacity: 6L
Compressor Power: 0.305KW, 0.41HP
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
ClickADD TO CARTto Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.